6 Month Extended
10% price of part
1 Year Extended
25% price of part
2 Year Extended
50% price of part
- All parts come with a 90 day part replacement only warranty unless an extended warranty is purchased. If the part happens to fail within 90 days of purchase, we reserve the right to provide a replacement part and will continue to do so until the original warranty has expired.
- A LICENSED mechanic must install part(s) for a warranty to be valid.
- All engines are warranted against cracked cylinder blocks or heads, bad cam and crankshaft, excessive smoking, and to be in good running order unless otherwise stated. Gaskets are not covered.
- All engines or transmissions that you have purchased must have oil and filter replaced upon installation and every 3,000 miles thereafter.
- All engines are sold as long blocks only. All components including relays and sensors must be changed as needed.
- This warranty does not cover attached items (oil pan, water pump, fuel injection, distributor, computers, sensors, relays etc). Although these items may be left on the engine you purchase, they are there for convenience only and there is no assurance of proper fit.
- We do not cover: seals, filters, sensors, and pans (trans or engine) and fluids installed upon installation into the vehicle. The engine or transmission installed must be filled to the proper capacity and the cooling systems(trans cooler, radiator, oil cooler) must be flushed or replaced upon installation otherwise warranty is void.
- The warranty is void if the heat tabs are melted or removed from engines and cylinder heads.
- When a warranty claim is requested, the purchased part shall remain installed in the vehicle until an authorized Highway Auto Parts representative has been contacted to inspect the part and the installation.
- Highway Auto Parts reserves the right at its option to replace the part, repair the part, or refund the original purchase price of the part.
- Warranties on any product sold shall be in effect from the start date on the original invoice through the duration of the standard or purchased warranty.
- All returned merchandise is subject to a service/restocking charge. Returned merchandise must be in the same condition as sold. All returns MUST be accompanied with the original invoice and returned within 7 calendar days of purchase date. Excluding electrical.
- There will be no return of Michigan State Tax on returned cores according to the Michigan State ruling on trade-ins and exchanges.
- No refunds on any deposit AFTER 7 CALENDAR DAYS. No refunds on anything electrical for any reason! A store credit will be issued for returned electrical (ECU, ECM, PCM, BCM, ETC.) and must be returned within 48 hours of purchase with receipt.